Saturday, December 20, 2014

EVERYONE Loves Boobs

Namaste and welcome back my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers to another posting for the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back. Thank you for joining me today. How are your holidays going? GREAT!  If you are new to reading my blog postings, welcome. Please take the time to review some of the over 200 past blogs, if you will.

Today, as with several postings in the past, I wanted to recognize the fact that, including myself and many others, I really DO believe that EVERYONE loves boobs: men, women, gay,
straight, old, and young. Boobs really are magical and wonderful in every way imaginable and even come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. Whether you like little perky peaches, tiny invisi-tits, or large lovely pillowy melon shaped hooters, well we just can't avert our eyes to stop staring. What cracks me up is that even homosexual men love boobs. These guys are often followed around by women who are not threatened by said man's sexuality since he is gay. These women are colorfully referred to as "fag hags". I apologise is that teen is derogatory to some, I didn't make it up.

Moving on, it seems ironic that a lot of the female friends and acquaintances I have are pregnant. To then I say, congrats. To my readers I want to point out how the boobs swell during pregnancy. Sucks about the sore nipples ladies :(, but I'm sure those big boobies are great for the up and coming dads out there... enjoy that for a few months until the baby pops out.

Another thing I want to point out about the lovely orbs is that they are SOOOOOOOOOOO soothing, nut just to look at, but also to lay your head on and decompress from the stress of daily life. There must be some dopamine or something inside those lovely breasts that makes you both horny and sedated at the same time. They can quiet literally make you sleep like a baby.
Well, you've been patient long enough, so here are some boobs from your buddy Quiet Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...