Thursday, March 8, 2012

Who Done DID... THAT??

Namaste and welcome back my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers. It has come to my attention recently about something disturbing. I don't mean to be judgemental, but for once I really NEED to say something about seeing multiple women well above 300 lbs, often probably around 400 lbs, toting about 4 kids into Wal-Mart all under the age of 5, none of which are dressed very well. Hair is not brushed, clothes are dirty. I feel much pity for these children, BUT I still wonder the MOST obvious question... WHO FUCKED THIS WOMAN? LET ALONE ENOUGH TIMES TO MAKE 4 RUG RATS???

I have blogged before about other social faux pas involved with Wal-Mart such as "Public Pajamas" and even in my most recent blog about the weakening gene pool, but THIS is beyond words. Now this may come off as rude, but I have a sincere feeling that those 4 kids were probably all from different dads too.
To the side for a moment, I want to talk about alcohol. I'm sure you've all heard of the notorious "BEER GOGGLES" that have been used to help UGLY people fuck and keep the UGLY gene pool alive for thousands of years. Now I don't know exactly how drunk a desperate man must have been, let alone 4 of them, BUT, it must have taken a shit load of alcohol or other hard drugs to get this man's penis hard enough to fuck, let alone hit BULLS EYE among the rolls upon rolls of fleshy, fatty tissues. For a man it would be easy to get off in this situation because he could fuck a fat woman ANYWHERE and get off (like in a roll... ewwww... gross). But... unless he's black, he'd have to have a King Kong schlong to wade through the rolls to get close enough to the pussy to bust a nut.
On a more sympathetic note, I DO understand the pains of childbirth and the resulting weight gain, BUT... there comes a time when sympathy and understanding hits a wall, and it is time for the individual to take responsibility for self. I know it is a lifestyle choice for some to be obese. Some it's genetic, but for MOST, it is a simple CHOICE that is being made to accept it as somehow okay to be morbidly obese. I'm not a nutritionist or a dietary consultant, but I can say this for sure: walking around Wal-Mart eating an ice-cream cone in February, can't even walk any longer, riding on a motor scooter down the aisles, followed by a small rainbow army of illegitimate, multi-racial children  is FUCKED UP!!
"Ma'am... please put down the ice cream cone and walk away!"

Now I have to address the men who did this act. HOW?!? I know that everyone subconsciously seeks and desires LOVE... but sex does not equal love. Self esteem and a good value system would be a good place to start when thinking about kids, NOT just the concern for picking up STRANGE at the local pub which is how you got in this mess in the first place.
I wish people would have more self esteem to NOT just be okay with being obese or fucking the first person that shows you any positive attention. Happiness comes from within and it doesn't come from random sexual encounters, but rather from intimacy and a shared bond of love.
As for the obesity, I urge overweight people to seek help. If not for yourself, then for those children and the ones you love. There is so much joy in just being able to get down on your hands and knees to play with your kids, or to run around with them... that's hard to do on a motor scooter when you're eating an ice cream cone in February.
Wake up and think. Be active because life isn't some distant land in the clouds in the afterlife. NO. Life is HERE and NOW. If you only get 1, you should stop wasting time and make this one worth it.
This has been the Quiet Mouse.
THINK. PUT THE FORK DOWN. EXERCISE YOUR BODY AND YOUR BRAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...