Tuesday, March 27, 2012

72 Virgins?

Welcome my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers. Now my readers know, or at least aught to know by now that I'm not prejudiced or racist. IN FACT, after spending 5 minutes with someone, I can guarantee that I could find about a dozen things I don't like about a person BESIDES their skin color or religious beliefs.
If you've read any of my past blogs you will realize that I poke fun at EVERYONE in general, although rich, arrogant people get ragged on a little more often... regardless... on with the funny.

It has been brought to my attention since the early part of the 2000's since we as a nation DID invade a couple Islamic countries illegally. But that's NOT the part I want to talk about today. Today I want to talk about suicide bombers, martyrs, and the idiots that believe in 72 virgins after their death.
Obviously I'm NOT the MOST religious person. To me blind faith is kinda like swiss cheese: it's full of holes and if you keep it out waving it around, it starts to stink. Moving on... I want to say up right now that I do NOT hate Muslim people or any other religious people. I DO believe that there are just as many insane assholes of fanatic religious zealots in the Christian and Jew faiths as well. There has been just as much violence on ALL sides as the religious wars NEVER seem to have an end, especially since the Middle East is over-ran with fighting that has been taking place SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES. For the record I am against ANY religion that teaches that it is somehow okay to MURDER other human beings... especially when the lame ass sucker got hooked into BLOWING HIMSELF UP... with the promise of virgins in the afterlife: 72 of them, as I have been told.
As I am sure, many of my readers will hold the sentiment that I do and wonder... "What the FUCK was that dude thinking?" I realize that pussy is an amazing thing, but I have to be honest in saying that virgins really ARE NOT that appealing over all.
"What what?? I can't believe you'd say that Quiet Mouse... you'd really give up the promise of tight pussy in the afterlife?"
YES! And I say this emphatically for a couple of reasons:
1) I don't have to DIE to fuck tight pussy! I can do that in THIS life WITHOUT blowing myself up.
2) You're seriously trying to tell me that the "virgins" up in "heaven" are really a) more than a bunch of hairy palmed nerds, fat chicks, and suicide bombers or child molesting priests? b) more than a HUGE SAUSAGE FEST... I haven't seen too many WOMEN willing to die for virgins in the afterlife.

Oh, and by the way... ANYONE who blows up and MURDERS other human beings in some lame ass jihad against the so called "infadel", in a theological perspective, would NOT be going to "heaven"... but rather the Christian HELL along with the child molesters, rapists, and murderers.
This is really funny to me considering that the religions of the Jews, Christians, and Islamic peoples ALL worship the SAME God... ergo... if there is a hell, ALL the religious assholes that have blown up, shot, murdered, or tortured in the NAME OF GOD... well, there is a special place for these losers in the seventh circle of hell reserved for being TOTAL DOUCHES... like Carrot Top and the pope, who happened to be one of Hitler's Nazi youth!!
Let's wrap this up by saying that dying, killing yourself and others to get laid is pretty fucking stupid. There are 7 BILLION people on the planet, better than half of whom are women... so if you can't get laid on THIS planet in THIS life... maybe you are so big of a loser. If you ARE that big of a loser, than go kill YOURSELF rather than suicide bombing and killing dozens or more innocents... cause that's pretty fucked up guys!
Also, for the record just because you support a certain religion does NOT mean that you need to throw away all reason and sanity. It is NEVER okay to perpetuate war and violence in the name of a religious institution that by nature was meant to be a source of hope, life, and inspiration... NOT a tool of violence for oppressive militaristic regimes called NATIONS... like the USA, Incorporated... the largest terrorist organization on the planet Earth. For all those who think that the Muslims are the only violent religious sect, just remember that Christians have been invading the "holy lands" and fighting, murdering, and destroying the area for a thousand years, probably longer... If we ALL have the SAME God... besides political agendas and empirilistic nation building... what really is all the fighting about? Semantics? Translations? Or the division of basic human knowledge, instincts, and human rights so we are easily conquerable by the tyrrany of the few at the expense of the masses. Just remember, please... EVERYONE, no matter how young or old, despite race, gender, sexual orientation... our basic human desire is to get BACK to the source of creation. You may call her Allah, Yahweh, Odin, goddess, God, Jesus, Krishna, or whatever. The human experience is pretty much the same all around the world, the ONLY difference is in how we perceive our realities in relation to others of different backgrounds and geographical proximities. It's really quite simple... it is US who have made things supremely difficult in THIS life... STOP worrying about what ISN'T... Worry about being a better person HERE and NOW for the sake of the children, loved ones, friends and family HERE rather than in some mystical after world that NO ONE has returned to tell the story of.
This has been the one and ONLY Quiet Mouse. Be good.
Peace. Love. Respect. Truth. THINK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...