Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Well my friends and fellow knowledge seekers, the year of 2011 has come to an end and now the new year 2012 is upon us.

Last year had many challenges and hurdles with loss of jobs, economic turmoil, continued wars across the globe... The DEA got caught laundering drug money FOR and selling guns TO the Mexican cartels, Obama went back on pretty much EVERYTHING he said he was NOT going to do, especially with the signing of the treasonous National Defense Authorization Act (and that WILL be another blog yet to come)... apathy among Americans is at an all time high, the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer with the middle class taking the brunt of the beating. The "American Dream" is gone as technology and outsourcing of jobs to foreign lands defeat MORE jobs that AREN'T being replaced. The occupy movements across the globe have tensions high, but has created MORE awareness of the biased laws, police brutality, Wall Street corruption, political ineffectiveness, and social strain as families are forced to do MORE with LESS... very very sad.
Now on to 2012. Many believe that this is going to be a year of change, enlightenment, and new-found prosperity. I would love to believe that, I really would. I will keep my fingers crossed, hope for the best, but plan for the worst. As for me personally I am working on going back to school again; always in the need for MORE education and training. I am working on a business plan to work on opening my own bakery/diner as I try to bring a southern tex-mex flair to the Northwest via my home cooking. I would love to be able to create some jobs since the gov't is only interested in their OWN interests and NOT the American people who pay their taxes interests.
I foresee the battle against immigrants continuing to rise, although I don't see why we just don't make it easier and allow them to become citizens and actually PAY their fucking taxes!! After all... i don't see too many white and black people out doing the shitty jobs that the Hispanics do every day. They are honest hard working people for the most part... I just want them to learn English, become productive members of the communities which they live, and PAY THEIR FUCKING TAXES instead of LEECHING OFF THE ALREADY STRAPPED SYSTEM!!

Furthermore, my goal for 2012 is one of self-dependence, thus the going back to school, working on the business plans, making a bold new move for the ones I love, and I'm gonna KEEP on blogging!!
I don't know what exactly will happen this upcoming year. I will continue to blog about pressing topics including the Mayan prophecy that is allegedly supposed to happen on December 21 2012, ancient aliens, conspiracy "theories" that are coming TRUE, class warfare, international co-dependence, and many more subjects.
I want to thank every one of my blog viewers who helped make this last year great. We finished the year with 929 blog views in December and I sincerely hope to keep the viewership up and rising. Keep reading, please add on as a follower to the blog if you like what I have to say, and I really enjoy when you all leave comments to help make my blog even better in the future.

This has been your blog host, the one and only Quiet Mouse. Be good to your fellow human beings this year. Don't allow the big corporate interests to turn YOU into a mindless zombie consumer-driven slave to the system. Stand up for yourself, your loved ones, and TRY to respect your fellow human beings, neighbors, strangers, or whomever... and please remember, EVERY SINGLE DAY is a chance to be a better, kinder, more compassionate person to ALL.
Peace. Love. Truth. Respect. Family. Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...