Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All Children Have Brain Damage

Welcome back to another edition of the Quiet Mouse Strikes back my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers. Today I want to talk about the controversial subject known as children, and the subsequent brain damage that they are believed to have. Now as a partial inspiration to this blog topic I must first and foremost thank Bill Cosby for his stand up act titled "Himself".

Here is a funny quote from this stand up show...
"My wife and I have five children and the reason we have five children is we do not want six. And those we have we want to get out of the house, before we die. Just to get them out. Because all children have brain damage. Now those of you who have no children let me describe the brain damage. You come in the room with a Coca Cola, you set it down you go to get a news paper. Child comes walking in grabs the drink. You say Gimme that! Didn't I just tell you not to drink it? The child says "Uhh Huh". You say What did I just say? "You said but for not to not you drink." So every time I tell you that don't I I say every time I have a drink don't you drink it, don't I say that? "Uhh Huh". Now tell me what I said. "You said but for not to not you drink." That's right. So you put it down to go and get the paper the child picks it up again and quickly starts to drink it. You say Gimme that! Didn't I just tell you to ahhhhh... Well why did you do it? "I don't know". Well that's brain damage. And that's what parents have to deal with all day. That's all you see, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. My parents never smiled because I had brain damage. My wife and I don't smile because our children are loaded with it. Ohh my parents smile now, when ever they come over to my house. When they see how much trouble I'm having. Ohh they have a ball. "Having a little trouble eh son?""


In addition to this bit from the comedy genius Bill Cosby, it has also been brought to my attention today from my girlfriend that one of her two nieces gave the other niece a box full of dog poop and called it a present... brain damage. MY children, every time I let them borrow my Nintendo 3DS to play with on their weekends to visit me it is returned to my possession with the data erased despite showing them at least 3 times what NOT to do (perhaps there-in lies my problem???)... and yet, like magic, ta da... it is erased once again. Brain damage. 
Then you or I may ask our child, "Son/daughter... why did you do this?" 
The inevitable answer is always "I don't know" 
Now as a parent I severely dislike to hear a few phrases:
a. "I don't know" MEANS... I don't want to think about it. OR it means I wasn't thinking when I did it.
b. "I can't" MEANS... I don't want to try
c. "I don't like it" MEANS... see answer to b... I don't want to try it
ALL of these responses are compelling signs of brain damage. 
"Well where does this brain damage come from, Mouse?"
Why that's an excellent question which I have a few answers to.
a. Two stupid people fucked and it resulted in a stupid kid. This has been known to happen and it has reached epidemic proportions as we now have a country and world full of DUMB ASSES!!

b. Kids are busy being poisoned by the vaccinations they are FORCED to receive as kids with mercury called THIMEROSAL in the vaccine itself which act as a chemical lobotomy to the developing brain... along with

c. Sodium fluoride being added to the water and even given to kids in school in the forms of tablets... read my prior blog about this bullshit that is the main ingredient in RAT POISON and the anti-depressant PROZAC



Now truthfully I don't really believe that all kids are stupid or have brain damage. Some of this is due to low standards by obsessive parents who really teach their children some STUPID SHIT! Some of this problem is caused by the simple fact that kids just don't KNOW or don't have the ability to remember complex set of instructions. 
I call BS personally, cause if my kid can hook up and play some highly advanced video games AND excell in school, then I know damn well that he/she can follow simple instructions... therefore at a certain level, there is a choice being made to space out and act like a brain damaged cretin. Some of this, in my opinion, is the child's way of trying to get the parent to LOWER the expectation on him/her. Follow me on this please. Kids don't want parents to hold them to a high standard so they "PLAY" dumb sometimes. That and a lot of their fellow "peers" and classmates fall into the BRAIN DAMAGE category with ideas like having intelligence is somehow a bad thing... HUH? When did being stupid become so "cool"???
This is my BEST guess because I don't have a better answer. All I can do as a parent is try my best to remain patient, as hard as it may be, and be as good of a role model as I can be. I know for sure that I am NOT going to lower my standards of expectation because I KNOW they are smarter than they act at times.
Well ladies and gentlemen, this has been the one and ONLY Quiet Mouse.
Peace. Love. Respect. Patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...