Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why you gotta fuck it up for everyone else?

Welcome back to another short blog from me... lol, the Quiet Mouse, your blog host. So this is gonna be brief because I only want to complain upon those individuals in society... generally lacking in social skills and education, or sometimes just drama queens or morality police... well, basically I'm calling out the people, regardless of subject (and I WILL list a few examples too) that have to fuck things up for the rest of us.

Now for example, when President Clinton left office we had a budget SURPLUS of money in this nation...
George W. Bush went out spending like he had a open wallet and a bunch of blank checks and the new president hasn't done much better... this dude had to fuck it up for EVERYONE... well, except his rich buddies. Now WE will be paying for generations because of these two epic failures that have to fuck it up for us... and that's if the country even survives that long as we face unprecedented debt to countries like China and Japan... something to think about when it comes election time again...

Next example... this is NOT personal towards anyone who is of this genre of style and trends, but let's be honest... in my opinion, MOST of the people who follow the ICP, Juggalo, Psychopathic Records, Hatchet Man... kinda rightfully warrant a little bit of attention as their music pretty much incites violent behavior. I personally am very anti-violence, although I think it is a necessary evil in certain cases like capital punishment... I don't believe that child molesters, rapists, and murderers belong leaching off the system awaiting appeal after appeal burdening our already strapped economic system.
Another example is those that use illicit controlled or uncontrolled substances... i.e. drugs... now there are PLENTY of people that use these things casually to release steam from a very stressful world in which we live. MANY of whom are patriotic, tax-paying citizens, BUT... there are those users who have to act stupid, being way too LOUD, fighting, etc that draws unnecessary attention to what might otherwise be a peaceful, blissful experience. And for the above, I am including alcohol and tobacco, because like many other things, there are MANY people who abuse anything and everything, which leads me on to my next point.

Prescription medicine... I really dislike people that abuse pills. Seriously? Besides huge inflated profits, I cannot imagine why anyone would rather take a pill that has a side effect list the size of your arm or bigger with adverse reactions from itching, rash, anal leakage, and potential death... WTF??? I'll go ahead and be a little anxious... all I wanted was a few xanax since the VA DID diagnose me with anxiety disorder (and 30 pills lasted me like 4 months)... but since everyone else abuses them I can't get any... so whoever abused the xanax... this one is right here for you... FUCK YOU, BUDDY!! I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A DONKEY DICK!!
Well, I'm sure that I could think of more examples, but... that'll have to wait for another blog. Thank you all for your time. This has been the Quiet Mouse.
Peace. Love. Respect. Truth. Compassion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...