Monday, November 7, 2011

I LOVE boobs!! Part 2

Hello and welcome back to another exciting edition of the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back!! First I want to thank all those who helped the first part of this blog become my #1 blog of all time, and I recently passed over 3,000 total blog views for the series so far! SHIBBY!! Thanks to my brothers, sisters, and fellow boob enthusiasts from all over the world, places like Russia, Germany, Canada, Columbia, UK, Latvia, and all other places!
Now folks, remember that this IS an adult blog... comment if you'd like...


Last time I digressed into a rant about bras and how women show these lovely breasts off as much for one another as for us men. This is still true. Today, however I want to just further express my love! Since the dawn of time women have used their boobs to seduce men into their agendas... the TRUTH is that women really have all the power, but men rarely put them into noticeable roles of leadership because we ALL know that women will rise to the top like they're supposed to, naturally :)

"But QM... last time you sounded like a misogynist asshole..."
Really? I thought it was kinda funny and apparently so did the rest of the world since it jumped my "War on Drugs" blog by leaps and bounds.

I didn't really want to go into it last time, but I think for the sake of this blog I should comment on the Wonder-bra... or as I like to call it, the wonder-where-the-fuck-they-went bra. There is not much as disappointing in the bedroom as pulling off the bra and you're like "WTF??" It looked like a C cup a minute ago... now it looks like a little kid is sitting on your lap... with no boobs and no hair downstairs, lol
I'm gonna be honest, this isn't quite as disappointing as when you're ready to eat pussy... and well, I'll say it like my RDC from boot camp told us "if it smells like the ocean, abandon ship!"
As I said before, I am an equal opportunity boob lover, but there is such a thing as too much boob. A good standard rule is a handful for each one. Maybe even slightly more than that is okay... but I once had a girlfriend in college who had each boob that was BIGGER THAN MY HEAD! Each one! THAT is too big. But let's be even more honest, it really seems that since boobs are mostly fatty tissue, it generally goes that way that fat boobs= fat everything else. I love thick women and am not gonna judge, but see previous comments that if a person is not happy with their body image than something should probably be done about that, BESIDES just bitching and complaining... just saying...

Now, I NEED women to understand how compelling boobs can be for us men. If you can imagine with me the boob is a bullseye consisting of three concentric circles: the breast, the areola, and the nipple... making it nearly impossible for us men not to STARE and OGLE... like a drooling, horny, monkey beast

And YES, we DO know how much power women have over us... cause as soon as we lose the war of eye contact and stare at those round, luscious breasts, women can pretty much get whatever they want from us.
This is also true.
Now I just want you all to know that it is okay and totally acceptable for women to love boobs as much as men do... cause let's be honest... EVERY man has imagined 2 females he knows naked together... get where I'm going? lol... cause we ALL remember that women love to suck a boob as much as us men do

Now I'm gonna sign off and leave you horny bastards ;) to a few interesting and fun pics of some great boobs.
This has been the Quiet Mouse. Again I want you to find happiness with who you ARE, not what society or television TELLS you is the normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...