Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Asexuality and Androgyny

Namaste and welcome to another posting for the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back. Today I want to write briefly about the asexuality and androgyny that is being promoted by the media and "celebrities". I'm not too old school and I don't care if people are homosexual, as long as it doesn't hurt children and farm animals, BUT... I DO have a problem with this notion of androgyny that I see all over the media that DOES affect our children.
Image result for miley cyrusImage result for gender benders
If you're gay, by all means come out of the closet and have a party. Be fabulous. But when you are teaching the younger generations of children to not identify as male or female, these are dangerous grounds. I may be old fashioned but I think boys should dress and act like boys and girls should dress and act like girls. Boys these days are wearing skinny girl jeans and wearing makeup while the girls are dressing like boys are supposed to, grabbing their crotches and being "fluid" in their sexuality going back and forth between genders as it suits their mood. My key example in this point is the ever controversial Miley Cyrus, the gender bending smut queen of the modern generation, who has NO BUSINESS being any kind of role model for children... and yet we continue to see her and others that have taken up the banner for androgyny and asexuality, confusing the traditional roles that society has placed for men and women. Boys and men are not supposed to be whiny bitches and girls and women are not supposed to be all BUTCH acting like dudes. Even if you are homo or gay, you don't have to confuse gender roles, you CAN still act like a woman as a woman, and men can still act like men, even if they prefer the sausage to the pink taco.

Well, I think that's all I have to say about that. Please hang around and read my past blogs too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...