Sunday, June 28, 2015

Airport Safety

Namaste and thank you for joining me once again as today I am choosing to talk about the TSA. If you've taken a flight within the last 10 years you will understand and empathize with what I am about to say.
Image result for tsaImage result for tsa
I feel like every time I go to the airport I get profiled and selected out for their TSA (Tolerated Sexual Assault) screenings. It only happens when I am alone. Perhaps they think I look like a potential terrorist with my beard and tattooed body, but sure enough I always get singled out for the pat-down and scrub shit they put on my hands to test for bomb residue.
So they are called the Transportation Security Administration, but when I am going through the airport I don't feel very secure. I feel like I am profiled and treated negligently. If all my papers are in order who is it satisfying to harass innocent individuals, pulling them out of line intentionally to send a message to all the other flyers? How many potential terrorists have they ACTUALLY found out from their invasive screenings in the form of full body x-rays and perverted pat-downs? How many terrorists have they found by stealing from the passengers their shampoo bottles and toenail clippers?

I don't have hate for their job, I'm sure it is tough. But profiling innocent people rather than just screening them and moving on to the next is still kinda wrong. It doesn't make anyone feel safer to have these perverts pat you down and pull you out of  line like a common criminal. But it's just like I have talked about in past blogs where it is all part of the same system that treats everyone like a criminal, slowly getting us used to the arm of the law for when they bring martial law to everyone.

Well, that's about all I have to say about that. Please fly safe and beware of the Tolerated Sexual Assault team posing as TSA agents. Treat them with respect and hopefully they will do the same in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...