Monday, July 2, 2012

Talking to Myself

There are times where it indeed seems like I am talking to myself.
Hello! Is there anyone out there?
I'm NOT really sure... I see people. I can hear them. As I have discussed in the past, it just really seems like no one listens. If you are reading this, then you are most likely already awakened, or are on the edge of pre-mature enlightenment. Welcome... this blog is for YOU.

How is a person supposed to cope and deal with this tumultuous world and it's 7 billion inhabitants these days? It is difficult at times, metaphorically, to see the forest from the trees. In this case, one human kind of blends in with the crowd and goes unnoticed. It is difficult being that one human shouting out to the universe for some kind of solace, some kind of peace and serenity, some kind of change... and yet we are left with the same thing as always... a world filled with apathetic souls just waiting to die... We stare at the idiot box and we hear the news about how so many people were murdered today and how there were so many violent crimes and we act like this is how it is supposed to be... and we just turn the channel if it says something we don't want to hear  or it's "negative" (like we live in THAT kind of fantasy world) as if that magically makes things go away or makes them in any way better. Perhaps if we ignore all the problems they'll just magically go away? Probably not...

It is easy for prophets, shamans, seers, gurus, and other mystics from the past to have sought answers to the universe by isolating themselves from society. How then are we to find that kind of inner peace and universal understanding? I personally don't have the time or patience to sit under a tree for a whole month meditating about life, the universe, and everything within... I would have to get up to use the bathroom, get something to eat, you know... interact with some people...
WHO ARE YOU?
WHAT ARE YOU?
Do you really think you are human? Do you identify so much with this mortal form that you believe this is who or what you actually are?
And what of the fellow inhabitants swarming around you, oblivious to what you and I already know, living but not alive... the REAL zombie apocalypse is the one created by the false dystopian world we live in, where EVERYTHING seems to be more important than people. Like the forest and the trees, we no longer can differentiate one another from a crowd and quite frankly there are so many people that the value of one individual life has diminished to the point where we THINK that constant wars are "normal"... that somehow the value of life for a brown person who lives halfway on the other side of this little blue planet is less than valuable than an American white person? Where does this false morality come into play? It's okay to tell everyone NOT to smoke cannabis, but we have troops guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan that are used to make heroin and opium based narcotics for American corporations and CIA drug dealers... but again, NO ONE CARES... NO ONE LISTENS... It's ALL a conspiracy theory, right?
CHOOSING to be ignorant and uninformed does NOT make the issues disappear or make them less real or relevant, it only makes he or she ignorant. We are ALL born pretty stupid. What's awful is that so many people genuinely WANT to stay that way... so deeply ingrained in this false reality, this Matrix of lies and conspiracy, that many people have lost their soul, their identity, and their humanity... let alone the knowledge of power that each one of us possesses.
With all of this, few will raise an arm or lift a finger. So while I go insane from my shouts to the heavens for REAL CHANGE... the ONLY change we are getting is FURTHER and FURTHER away from the goals of civil liberty, peaceful assembly, and the rights of free speech and to bear arms... and CLOSER to a unified world government based on dictatorship by the few to rule the masses like sheep or cattle.
If this is NOT your vision of how you want the future, then perhaps you should try to teach the younger generations as well as your own... hell, it still isn't too late to inform and teach our parents and grand-parents... but SOMETHING must be done.
I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it...
But then the apathy sets in again as I try to conquer my little remote corner of the world only to be dismissed because I'm a stoner... or because I am too young for older people to listen to and too old for my kids to listen to me. If only I could share my life's experiences with them for them to learn from MY mistakes... but NO!! That would be TOO EASY.
It is one of my greatest fears as a father that the stupidity of so many, the ignorance of more, and the apathy of MOST will ultimately be the undoing of US, the human race... the profits of a few generations of money has become more powerful of a force than anything known to humanity since the dawn of our evolution... I fear it will ultimately tear us apart and destroy our people to extinction. Do I think the world is going to end? NOPE. Will humanity survive or do ANYTHING positive to change the tragic direction we are headed? Probably not.

In the meantime I'm just gonna keep talking to myself and hope that eventually I will reach someone that will first listen, perhaps second agree, and third help me figure out a way to do something about it...
PREVIOUS EFFORTS HAVE BEEN FOR NOT... ALL IN VAIN...
Hell, you probably don't even have a clue as to what I am talking about... once your eyes are opened, they can NEVER be closed again. This is my gift and my curse.
Thank you for your time. This has been the Quiet Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...