Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The RIGHT, no, the DUTY to vote!!

Hello once again my friends and fellow knowledge seekers, it is I, the Quiet Mouse coming back once again to talk about something that is VERY important to me: VOTING. But today this is about MORE than voting, this is about a patriotic civil duty that is often overlooked and more often taken for granted.

Like a lot of topics, I get plenty of fodder for my blog topics from great places like Facebook as people have discussion boards and threads. I am also here today to say that I am indeed biased. Please allow me to explain. I AM a patriot to this nation, first and foremost! When I joined the Navy I swore an oath to the United States from enemies BOTH foreign AND domestic (and that DOES include the sociopathic rich criminals parading as politicians in D.C. and on Wall Street). I believe that the system is broken because the rich know no other way to make money than by WAR and profiteering scams, no bid contracts, enhanced interrogation techniques (torture), private security firms, Wall-street ponzi schemes, and white house PUPPETS that will pass their earmarked, private interest laws and tax breaks.
Now, first we need to examine the problems with America before we can talk about civic duties and patriotism. I have blogged about this extinsively so I will keep this part short and sweet. For the last 30 years and much much longer before that, people have been indoctrinated to the idea of constant growth as a human population and as an American society. Special interest groups have taken full advantage of the patriotism of hard working middle class and poor people to advance their own agendas: namely war and the profiteering that goes along with it. Where in the constitution does it say that we have the authority or duty to police the world?? Oh wait... IT DOESN'T!
So we are getting into election year and the battle of words is heating up between the crooks, the liars, the pretty boys, the corporate lap dogs, and the nut-jobs. Where does this fundamental Christian ANYTHING come into play for politics? All these people who claim to be religious KEEP VOTING for criminal assholes who are ATHEIST, members of secret societies the you and I don't belong to. Fuck separation of church and state, this goes WAY beyond that! Special interest groups do not want EQUALITY and fair treatment, they want SPECIAL treatment and EXTRAS that the rest of us DON'T get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...