Thursday, May 3, 2012

Are You A Pussy Whisperer???

G'day and welcome back my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers to a special edition of the Quiet Mouse Stikes Back!! Glad to have you aboard today.

I'm sure you have seen the above blog title and have a pretty good idea of what this blog will be about. Well, to start off  it's not all about women...
First I want to DEFINE what the words "pussy whisperer" mean: According to the Urban Dictionary it is as follows.
"One that can calm a crazy pussy down."

Well, I don't know about you guys, but that sounds FANTASTIC to me. I don't usually toot my own horn too much, but I happen to be a pussy whisperer, myself. How about you? Mind you that you don't necessarily have to be a man to be a pussy whisperer, I'm sure there are lots of lesbians with able tongues and strap-on tools, lol... but again this isn't all about vagina.
Although I say this, I do have to admit that I have the uncanny ability to calm down a crazy pussy, feminine or feline.

One may also be a pussy whisperer with actual feline cats as well. It just so happens that some people just have what is referred to as an ANIMAL MAGNETISM. Is it a skill or a technique? Perhaps it's the pheromones that gets the pussy flocking to your side, rubbing up and down on your leg? Could it be that you have the magic fingers for rubbing the pussy just the right way? Or maybe you are the Alpha male and all the pussy wants to be your bottom bitch?
I'm thinking that maybe you have a silver tongue and know how to... you know... talk or whisper sweet nothings to the pussy. While you are gently caressing the pussy you must warm her up to the idea of a deep rubbing.
Hey wait a minute, you guys are being perverts aren't you? You still thought I was talking about vagina, huh?
Aha! I knew it!
Okay fine. I'll admit that I am playing on words to make your mind go into the gutter... but really where else is it at? Once you get pussy on your mind, well, it's hard to get it off... unless she's a tender-puss, lol...

What's the moral of this discourse today? Be good to the pussy. Pet it gently and talk to it softly and sweetly... then kick it off the end of the bed so you can get some vagina. Hahahahahaha!!!
You guys are awesome! Thanks for reading this silliness today. Join me again soon as I blow your mind once again with humor, insight, and a new, fresh perspective on things you just might not have thought about today... or ever... whatever... This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse.
Peace. Love. Respect. Harmony. Compassion. Tenderness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...