Sunday, October 23, 2011

Attack of the Drama Queens



Hello my friends and fellow knowledge seekers, welcome back to the QM Strikes Back!!
Today I want to throw my 10 cents into the ring and square off against those that seek to destroy the happiness of others with their incessant drama queen BULLSHIT!
I'm not gonna throw any names out there or call anyone out specifically... mainly because if you're reading this and you know what's up... you KNOW who I am speaking of...

So let's get down to the brass tacks here... What causes someone to act like a bitch and a drama queen? Now bear in mind that I'm not calling out JUST women... let's be honest here, there are PLENTY of men that act like little drama queen bitches too. Bearing that in mind, I honestly and truly do NOT understand a person's need to upset the life of others by starting shit. This is mainly due to the fact that it's usually the MOST fucked-up people that start the most drama.
A good rule of thumb for life would be this: STRAIGHTEN YOUR OWN ASS OUT BEFORE TRYING TO CORRECT AND PUT DOWN SOMEONE ELSE WITH YOUR DRAMA CAUSING BITCH ASS!!


Next point of topic is those who treat others in this manner, yet then STILL expect something from this person. WTF?? Are you kidding me?? If you are rude to me, I'm am NOT gonna be a push over and let you make me feel bad over YOUR crap. If you are rude to me, you can FORGET getting me to do jack shit for you... PERIOD. It is awfully ironic that this is so often the case, though.
This leads me on to the next point of expectations.
They are part of the cause of drama... especially the expectations that AREN'T spoken, but are there none the less. This is a deep rooted symptom of a fragile, immature mind, to which I say emphatically: GROW THE FUCK UP!!
"But QM... some people just can't help it."
Oh really... well then I will break this thing down Dick and Jane style for those who have trouble climbing out of that insurmountable dung heap of shit that they've been talking and stirring up.
Let's go back to kindergarten and learn the Golden Rule yet again.
Treat others how you wish to be treated! 
If you don't know how to do that... then read a couple lines up and repeat. If you can't say something nice... SHUT UP and don't say anything at all!!

I say this now because it is almost ALWAYS these same assholes and bitches causing trouble in your life that seek to DEMAND respect, the majority of the time when none is deserved, warranted, or willing to be given. I personally have somewhere between very little and zero respect for people that purposefully seek to drama-fy MY life or that of those that I love.


Ladies and Gentlemen... this has been the Quiet Mouse. Once again, this is a simple solution. Be good to one another, especially those that you "claim" to love. Actions speak so much louder than words and NO ONE likes a drama queen!!
Peace. Love. Respect. Truth. Compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...