Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gun control

Hello once again, this is the Quiet Mouse.
I want to say briefly today that I was just on the way home from my last finals test at college when I heard on the radio a snippet about Obama wanting to pass even stricter gun control legislation.
I say this about gun control...
The Constitution gives American citizens the right to bear arms. Period. Any change to that will ONLY lead to the assistance of a government takeover of the people: MARTIAL LAW!!
I do not have blinders on and I DO see the destruction that firearms have had on human society. Many people are murdered every year by guns, but MOST of these deaths are NOT on the streets of this nation, but in the homes and lands of foreigners. You MUST remember that the U.S. invaded both Iraq and Afghanistan and soldiers continue to this day to kill people of THEIR nation under this guise of "terrorism" prevention.
 If you take the guns out of the hands of the citizens, then the ONLY people having guns will be the military. What on Earth is to stop them from marching troops into your home city if we have no means to protect ourselves?
Think about this if you will... the founding fathers of this nation WANTED us to question the government. They WANTED people to participate. It is our civic duty to vote and participate in all facets of this process. The problem however is that not enough people have participated or do participate in the system, thus THEY, the people funded by the corporate elite, have taken control to monopolize the authority and power of this land. The founding fathers wanted us to have private citizen militias in order to protect the people from a government that has gotten FAT and GREEDY from its own power.
I realize that there is only ONE purpose for a gun and that is to kill. I myself am a passive man and do not wish to see any of my fellow brothers and sisters of the world harmed. It brings me great pain to look on the television and see what men are capable of doing to one another; much of the time this murdering is done in the name of God, Allah, Yahweh, etc. Even though this may indeed be the case, outlawing the public from having guns is NOT the answer. Like it or not as we may, without guns, there is NOTHING to prevent them from the hostile takeover that the mega-rich autocracy have planned for us.
Again, I do not condone violence. I do NOT think that is the answer to the worlds problems: evil only begets more evil, an eye for an eye if you will. When does it ever stop? People have been fighting the SAME wars over in the Middle East based on the eye for an eye philosophy for thousands of years, since Biblical times... Where has it gotten them?
My point, however, is that ever since Cain and Abel, men have been killing one another for various reasons. Some kill over greed, anger, hatred, lust, envy... the reason really doesn't matter because NO murder is justified. The government can "justify" a WAR in their own right because they have imminent domain to kill and take what they want, be it oil or other natural resources. A lot of people don't realize that with the continued increase in gun control laws, other forms of murder have been on the increase, in this case, it is mainly stabbings that have nearly doubled in the last several years. My point is that people are going to kill each other. Without guns to shoot with, they will ONLY resolve to find another means to get the job done. Humans are resourceful, if nothing else. We are constantly finding new ways to murder one another. THAT IS THE TRUTH!!
I am gonna end with this one fact. I don't have a gun right now, but there has been a time in my life where I have owned a weapon. Some strung out junkie that I thought was a friend was holding some of my friends hostage in MY living room holding MY gun at them a number of years ago, and I haven't owned a gun since. The situation ended with this junkie running into MY bathroom, jumping in the tub only for the gun to jam as he pulled the trigger in his mouth. After dragging this dude out into my front yard and beating the shit out of him in front of my neighbors, I got rid of the guns and tried to get the anger and hatred out of my mind.
I will NEVER own a gun again out of the sake of just having one, OR for the sake of being a gangster like I thought I was at that time in my life. WHEN I own a gun again, it will be for the SOLE PURPOSE of protecting my family from the violent idiots who would seek to destroy the lives of me, my children, their mother, and the life of my newest love Tamara. I may be passive, but if angered or threatened about my loved ones, DO NOT FUCK WITH ME!! I have the Constitutional right to bear arms. I chose to exercise my rights... NOT to harm others, but to protect those I love from those who wish to harm or take away my liberties.
This has been the Quiet Mouse.
Peace. Love. Respect. Freedom!

2 comments:

  1. i gotta right to drive a car to but i gotta pass a test before i get one, gotta have a license; guess the govment's gonna look me up and take my car from me cuz that will keep me isolated and dependent on said govment

    crazy talk

    all we want is a little bit of friggin' common sense when it comes to guns and cars

    ReplyDelete
  2. gun controll goes beyond just some commonsense its a step by step process at taking away and chipping away at our gun rights as a nation piece by peice. the Clinton's ted kennedy's and barrack obama's of the world crusaders for gun controll ought to be thrown in jail just for mentioning gun controll.

    ReplyDelete

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...