Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Damn It's COLD!!! Hawaiian Dreams...

Hello all my winter bound friends, once again it is THE Quiet Mouse. Yep its me once again, ready to speak some peace about this weather. I know that most of my readers live in the Northern Hemisphere of this planet, for those who DO live in the Southern Hemisphere, just hang with me on this one.


Have you all been outside lately? I have been told that this weather that you and I call winter is "normal", but I feel violated by the cold air when I go outside. Even up here in the Northwest part of the country it's pretty nippy. I am thankful for being on this side of the Cascades where we don't get very much, if any rain. And I KNOW that people in the Northern central states like Minnesota, Montana, all the way down to Kansas it SNOWS very intensely.
Here's my problem. I may have grew up briefly in Kansas, but moved south down to Oklahoma, cold, but a little milder. After school in OK, moved down to Dallas and the winter there is very mild compared to Oklahoma, Kansas, and even Washington state. When I was in the Navy, I was stationed in San Diego, CA and Jacksonville FL. Both of those cities were very nice to live in for weather, although SD was better :) sorry Jax.
The weather is forecasting SNOW for tomorrow HERE. It has gotten rather frigid out there this afternoon and is supposed to cool down even further before the night is through, apparently down to like 28 degrees I believe.
I can feel my nuts crawling back up inside me like George from that episode of Seinfeld, although I ain't going NEAR the pool.
My balls are like "hey, we love ya, but FUCK THIS SHIT, its COLD, we're out of here. Deuces!"

Okay, so since I got it off my chest about how ridiculously cold I feel being basically a "Southern" boy in a strange, almost foreign land of permafrost and icy rain... there I go being all dramatic again. Must be my "Manstruation" LMAO...

What I REALLY want to talk about is my dreams. I admittedly haven't done too much talking about my inner ambitions. Partly this is due to the fact that most of the time I am trying to bring to conscious perception societal issues that need to be addressed, or some other social greivance. What do you want to know ;)
hahaha... this blog is specific. Ya'll getting me distracted again.
My dream, over and over, from a very young age has been the island state of Hawaii!!!


Have ya been? Do you as well dream of living somewhere that is actually WARM during the American and Northern Hemisphere winter? Anyone besides me also dream of growing my OWN ORGANIC foods: fruits, vegetables, livestock?

Maybe many of you dream about the luau on the beach? Aloha my friends. Dream your reality into existence. THAT'S MY GOAL!!
And THIS is Hawaii during the American winter!!


What a magical place!! Well, I don't know what drives you or motivates you, but THIS is what is keeping my body hot and the energy of my "machine" burning. I AM gonna make it through Nursing school. I AM gonna move to the big island once I'm a nurse. Since I am a Veteran of the Navy, I don't think they'll deny me a VA home loan if I am a nurse making good money. All will be welcome to visit. If they give me enough land, maybe you could come live on my land and help me grow my fruit trees, organic vegetables and medical cannabis :D ???
Here are a few more images for your eye candy pleasure. I am happy to be working toward a goal now, FINALLY!! I know I am a work in progress, not 100% where I would like to be, I still have a lot of personal issues I am working through with the VA.
My point is that happiness IS attainable. Some set their dreams low, some set them HIGH! Raise the bar in your own life and join me on my journey, it's HERE and NOW :)


Hope all of you enjoy the snow and the actual 4 seasons. I'd be fine with just 1...
This has been the Quiet Mouse.
Peace. Love. Harmony. Respect.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I can live in a cabin on your land...
    I'm happy you are doing something to accomplish your goals and dreams. I'm very proud of you and I'm pleased to say you have definitely motivated me to make something more of myself.

    ReplyDelete

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...