Sunday, December 26, 2010

To: Cats From: Slaves

Hello once again, my friends, this is the Quiet Mouse sending out some Holiday Cheer!! Christmas was yesterday and I sincerely hope that all enjoyed the holiday and spread the feelings of love and family!!
This blog is for Mr. Nibbles and Cutie Whiskers: my kids cats...
I had to laugh and decided to blog since my son insisted that his kitties just HAD to get a Xmas present too. The funny part is that they wrote on the tag... To: Cats From: Slaves
But lets be honest, it IS rather true, is it not? Those of us who are cat owners end up being slaves to the cats, who are very much like having additional kids, constantly in need of attention, plus constant upkeep of the litter box to avoid the unpleasant smell of $hit, lmao.
Now I know that there are those people who do not have cats and prefer the unpleasant smell of a DOG, who is even more HIGH MAINTENANCE with the late night poopy walks. No criticism on my part, if you want to spend all day outside in this cold North Western cold, that's your business, however, it is NOT for me.
Dogs don't really have any articulation of emotion other than being yappy little bastards or bitches, and the tongue thing is not MY deal either.
I wonder how difficult it would be to teach the dog to use a litter box rather than take it for constant walks, where it only wants to play and NO tree is worthy of that piss or dump? Lol... any thoughts?
The biggest problem with cats is the constant shedding of fur all over EVERYTHING. The little dictators have to sit up on the highest perch they can find, emulating their WILD cousins, lions and tigers... to supervise and watch the slave household population. Mr. Nibbles happens to be a bathroom inspector also. I don't think that it is just a CAT thing, cause dogs like to sniff ass too... Well Mr. Nibbles wants to inspect you during #1 and #2 sessions and has to sniff the expelled bodily contents... silly ass cat!!
Cutie Whiskers, my daughters' cat IS a boy... she INSISTED on the name with a deliberate attitude, so... :)
well, Cutie is the biggest love sponge I have ever met in the feline community. He likes to be held like a baby, upside down in the crook of your arm having his pudgy belly rubbed, weighing in at a heavy 16.5 lbs.
Like the little miniature jungle cats that they "think" they are, all the furry, feathered little toys are chewed on, maimed, and attacked. I think the cats go through toys faster than my kids, funny enough. The catnip might not help with that either, little stoners...
well, this has been the Quiet Mouse once again wishing all a happy holiday season. Give some love to your little ones... and your kids too!!
Peace. Love. Respect.

1 comment:

  1. The life of a cat. They are laughing at us you know. We clean their poo, we pet them, groom them, love them...and they get to lie around all day, sometimes stoned out of their minds. Then at night they torture us by swatting at any dangling thing. Lol...I love cats though. I love that purring sound cuz it shows they are happy and content. What I love most about them is they don't talk back-well, except for the meowing..I can tolerate that over barking or Paris' "Mama, mama, mama, mama". :-)

    ReplyDelete

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...