Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Don't Want To Grow Up!


No I'm not a Toys R' Us kid. I'm a 32 year old white American man who is continually disgusted by the acts of people who call themselves adults.
I don't want to grow up if that means becoming a grouchy old war-mongering asshole!! FUCK THAT!!
I don't want to grow up if that means losing my open-mindedness, humanity, and love of the Earth to become a Republican!! FUCK THAT!!
I don't want to grow up if that means I have to work like a slave to some corporation that is hell bent on profits over people as they continue to CUT benefits, vacation days, and pay!! FUCK THAT!!
I don't want to grow up if that means I have to stop watching cartoons with my kids, or getting down on the floor and playing with action figures, Barbies, or LEGO'S! FUCK THAT!!
I don't want to grow up if that means I have to stop playing video games, especially the ones like Little Big Planet, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Super Mario, and the Legend of Zelda! FUCK THAT!!!
I don't want to grow up if it means I have to take a shit ton of pills with side effects that are worse than the original malady! FUCK THAT!!
But I especially don't want to grow up if YOU think I should conform to an unrealistic expectation set up by the morality police who cannot even run their own lives but want to tell EVERYONE else how to live theirs! MAJORLY FUCK THAT!!
If growing up means losing EVERYTHING that once brought you happiness and joy as a young person, then there really is NO point to it all. Keeping traditions and ideas in your mind that at least remind you of your youth IS what keeps the soul young and immortal. It is only when we give up all these things that we begin to age and our bodies give way to disease, old age, and deterioration. I don't know about my readers but I plan to live forever. Even if THIS body gives way and nature WILL take it back eventually, but my SOUL will continue to live on. Until then I will continue to walk barefoot in the grass, play my games, watch my cartoons, crawl on my hands and knees, smoke my cannabis, use my God-given imagination, create worlds with my mind, and LOVE unconditionally with ALL my heart. You go ahead and "grow up" and ACT like an "adult"... whatever that means. You keep your noose of a neck-tie that shows your voluntary slavery to the system that HATES you and seeks to take AWAY your happiness.

Ladies and gentlemen... This IS the Quiet Mouse. Keep YOUTH alive. Keep LOVE alive. Keep FREEDOM alive. Let your inner light shine so brightly that NO ONE will EVER be able to extinguish your light!!! You may get older, but you DON'T have to grow up!!!
Peace. Love. Hope. Faith. Respect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...