Saturday, July 27, 2013

WHOOTY!!!

I first want to say that I think ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL, each different like a snowflake, yet similar in many ways. Namaste and welcome to the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back. Today we are going to talk about what is a whooty? I just learned what this is about a week or so ago and want to share this with my readers. You may or may not be new to this blog posting, but it IS an adult blog with adult themes, language, and often pictures of mostly naked women. If that's cool with you... jump right in and join me in the beauty of the whooty.

A whooty is a "white girl with a booty". Now, I want to inform my readers that I am NOT a racist. I have dated many women of different ethnicities and in my pursuit of the pink taco, I have found that white girls, by far, are the sexiest. Now I think that even a lot of my black and brown friends would think so too... especially if she is thick and has a curvaceous body (YES, I do mean boobs and ass!).

Now listen up... I sense that you want to scroll down and see some ass pics, but just hang on there cowboy... or maybe cowgirl...
If you've read my blogs before you would know that I am a HUGE lover of all things women: personalities, tits, ass, blow-jobs, sex, and everything in between... I started out my life as a huge boob lover, still love 'em to this day. As I've grown older, however, I've grown to have a much higher level of appreciation for a nice, meaty, curvy, white ass. They're fun to spank, fuck, lick, bounce, squeeze, and in every way please.

In the sense of our evolutionary imperative it is important to know that it is hardwired into men on a genetic level to seek out a woman with wide hips and big boobies. These are signs of a woman being good for birthing children. It has only been in the recent age of debauchery that society has been geared down to a state where twiggy bitches get all the attention. This infuriates me, primarily cause I think it's given younger men the wrong idea about what beauty is. Anyone with half a heart and brain KNOWS that real beauty comes from within, and that even the most physically, outwardly attractive woman can be SEVERELY UGLY. A nasty ass attitude/personality can ruin, very quickly, any physical beauty. CONFIDENCE is really what more men find sexy. For example: a thick ass woman with a whooty is WAY MORE sexy if she is confident and knows how to rock it right. It's just sad that because of this societal hypocrisy that often the fluffy women have low self esteem cause they are constantly being told they are not sexy. THIS IS JUST NOT TRUE... so if I have any women readers out there, I want you to sincerely KNOW, not just act or pretend, but KNOW that you are a sexy woman. MOST adults could use a little tightening up and weight loss... EVERYONE has personal issues and insecurities... I'd much rather, personally, focus on the positives and the blessings of our women, than to constantly point out her flaws. NONE OF US are without flaws.
MEN: this job of pleasing a woman starts with YOU. Even if you are not attracted to a woman and have no intention of being her lover or partner... please, please, please, try to see the inner beauty in ALL women and treat them ALL with respect. EVERY woman is someones daughter... also if you want your girl to have a bigger ass, something to grab onto and ride all night... you might want to get down and do those squats and lunges WITH her...

Moving on and back to the whooty. I'm gonna wrap this discourse up by saying DAMN! Y'all gonna love these pics, my friends. Read some of my past blogs too, if you love boobs and asses as much as I do.
This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse.
Peace. Love. Respect.



Hope all my horndogs out there got your tasty fill of thick white ass whooties! Remember, you CAN idolize and LOVE the beauty in ALL women without objectifying them. Find something special in EVERY woman and she will be YOUR GODDESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...