Monday, June 24, 2013

Nerdy Girls Are SEXY!!!

Namaste and welcome to another exciting edition of the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back. Now I know that my boobs blogs in the past have been VERY popular for my readers. I appreciate your taking the time out of your day to come onto my page to read about my thoughts and to see some lovely breasts. Today shouldn't be any different, lol.

I think it's ironic and mostly laughable that the majority of our sexual focus as a society goes to skinny ass twiggy bitches that are "cool" or "popular"... usually they're sluts too. From my experience, however, it's those sexy little nerdy girls with glasses and/or who are really smart that end up being WAY MORE FUN IN THE SACK!! I'm not sure if it's because they are not the popular girl or the self esteem is lower based on the stigma of being a "nerd", but the fact is that they put out MORE EFFORT. Now, YES, I must admit that a lot of sexiness is based upon confidence; NO, not every nerdy girl has the best confidence, but all it takes is a night in shiny tinfoil to bring that confidence to the surface, along with a newly unmasked healthy sexual appetite. Nerdy girls may not get as much attention, but rest assured my fellow horn-doggies that these girls will often be the BEST sex you will ever have, as they are often willing to get down and dirty and do WAY MORE things sexually in bed than some stuck up "look at me, look at me" bitch who is so vain and self-obsessed that she has no concern for the man she is supposed to be pleasing. Granted, it IS always a two way street and both partners should care equally for the pleasure of the other.
Moving on... I've read that one out of every 6 people thinks they're "cool". That's like over a billion "cool" people on this planet. Besides, anyway... What IS "COOL"? First off, NOT EVERYONE can be cool. Second, I rarely think the "celebrity" ACTORS, who ACT like they are cool, because it's THEIR JOB, are actually the cool people. They're good at PRETENDING, but I doubt the authenticity of the media's claims about their coolness. Besides, there are so many diversified people out there in the world, both men and women, that cool really just depends on what circle you run with, be it preppy, nerdy, jock, or whatever. I don't see any problem personally with finding yourself somewhere in the middle with a varied interest in all sorts of things... saves getting labeled and makes it easier to fit in, I suppose.
Back to the sexy nerdy girls. For those with no class or no brains, it doesn't matter to be superficial and vapid, caring only about looks, numbers (like weight and clothing sizes), and image(s) of "beauty" (stick figures) on t.v. When you look into a nerdy girl however, there is always more substance. And let's be honest... there is something incredibly sexy with a woman who is willing to dress up and role-play in costumes for you. Call her a nerd if you want, but I bet you're gonna call her back on the phone for some more of that sweet loving that you just can't get from a skinny self-pleaser. Plus, let's be more honest... it HURTS to bang a skinny girl cause you be grinding bone on bone and that doesn't feel good at all when you are trying to rail that ass and pound the shit out of that pussy... just sayin'... She may be covered in tattoos or dress up costumes, but she is gonna rock your world.

Now thank you for patiently waiting, all my fellow horn dogs out there. Now I'm gonna show you exactly why nerdy girls are sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...