Sunday, June 16, 2013

The BOOBS of Summer

Hello and thank you for joining me. If you are returning, then welcome back. If you are new here to this blog: namaste. I want to keep this short and sweet today, but still entertain you... so we're just gonna jump right in. As a reminder THIS IS AN ADULT R RATED BLOG. Read if you dare... comment if you have the balls, lol...

You may have noticed outside the weather warming up to many people's favorite season: SUMMER. Admittedly it's my second favorite season, I tend to like autumn slightly higher, but there is so much beauty in the heat of the middle of the year... something about sweat and the sun that makes hearts leap, egos rise, and clothes drop. About this time of year people are done with school and ready for the beach, river, lake, or ocean to cool down and kick back.
My personal favorite thing about summer is the women. Like most men, I enjoy the skirts, flower dresses, tank tops, t-shirts, daisy dukes, and swimsuits/bikinis. No doubt the hotter it gets, the more clothes come off and us men get all BOOIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!! Obviously summer is the season to get down and fuck. Where this gets a little messed up is when we, as men, get caught staring... not that today's bikinis leave too much to the imagination. Hell most bikinis cover LESS than your average lingerie. At this juncture I must make a comment for women. I know this may sound sexist, but please listen... If you're going to wear provocative clothing that is suggestive in a sexual overtone, like showing your lovely breasts, supple ass cheeks, or your bikini shows your camel toe... well, I'm just saying that if you're going to dress like that, KNOWING full well that dudes are going to stare and ogle at you; cause you're a sexy woman... then please don't get pissed off at these men for not only staring, but wanting to touch and play as well.
DUDES... this does not give you the right to objectify this lovely young woman and treat her like a piece of meat, there solely for your sexual pleasure... no, no, no. This is a person with feelings and desires and a personality. Act accordingly with the golden rule and no doubt with a little chivalry and charm... my friend you WILL indeed get some of that sweet pink taco and a double dose of the DOUBLE D's!!
Moving on I would like to talk about, briefly, being responsible this summer. I know being young is all that and a bag of chips, but I urge all, young and not, to use caution when consuming alcohol. Some adverse side effects of alcohol this time of year are (but not limited to) d.u.i., dehydration, heat exhaustion, automobile accidents, and waking up next to a fat, ugly, slut with no memory of how you got there or what you did to this impressionable young woman. LMAO... just saying bros...
Well, you've hung around here reading my words as I babble on and on... your patience has been rewarded my friends, perverts, and sexual deviants out there :) Enjoy.


Hope you all enjoyed these pics. I know I have. Come back and join me soon for another exciting edition of the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back!
Peace. Love. Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...