Thursday, March 28, 2013

Some People Should Be Ashamed

Perhaps it comes with a certain level of maturity. Perhaps it is a lesson that few of us end up learning. Namaste and welcome.
Now that I am 33 and turning 34 next month a lot of things have been brought to the front of my attention recently. I'm sure many of you have read my past blogs and may have an understanding of where I am coming from here.  Needless to say I am frustrated with my fellow males, today especially the teenagers. Boys of that age are so obsessed with getting some pussy that they completely treat young women like an objectified piece of shit. Maybe it takes some mental maturity but a girl or woman is MORE than just a couple wet tight holes or just another random bitch. It really does hurt the circle of order when people selfishly fuck and then fuck over each other in an endless cycle because the next person feels justified because someone treated him or her like crap.
I see all ages of people running around craving sex like a lunatic, lol. We ALL love sex, but there is ALWAYS a time and place for EVERYTHING. It MUST be Easter because everyone is running around here fucking like little bunnies

I guess boys will just be boys after all, no matter how old we get, constantly staring and ogling at boobs. I suppose it only comes with age that we learn to respect the pussy AND the woman as well. I remember being a teenage boy and I guess it would be hypocritical of me to chastise too much. I just wish that boys could understand that sometimes the sex does get better with the same person who loves you and genuinely desires to uphold your best interests, unselfishly and whole-heartedly. I think its just too hard for some people to just look and NOT TOUCH. It's okay to be friends with women, BUT if you are already in a relationship and attached to one person, it is just BAD KARMA to fuck someone else. If you are unhappy, end the negative relationship and find a more positive meaningful one. But don't string along a bunch of random girls for some pussy. Pussy is EVERYWHERE. Boobs are EVERYWHERE... yeah, they outnumber us men 2 to 1, plus there are more women than men to begin with... why that's A LOT OF TITTIES!!!



Well, obviously I went and got boobs on the brain again. You know what, SHAME IS FOR SISSIES, lol...
Be good, readers. Treat women right and the pussy will flow like a river of wine.
Peace be with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...