Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nasty Sons of B!#@hes

Welcome friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers to another exciting edition of the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back.  Namaste. I don't want to waste any time so let's jump right in.
Recently I decided to follow my passion for cooking and return to school to study culinary arts. I must say that this has been a life changing event for me and not exactly in the most positive ways either or really in ANY way that I previously imagined it going. I have since LOST my passion for cooking...

This blog isn't about my loss of passion... I'll get to that soon enough in another blog. This blog is about the revelations and epiphanies I have attained in the last seven+ months. In dealing with children and ALLEGED ADULTS (children posing as adults,  I should say) I have come to the understanding that there are some SERIOUSLY NASTY SONS OF BITCHES in this world, namely in the USA.
I'm not saying every single person is nasty, so don't go all getting butt hurt... yet.
All I am saying is that I'm going back to school I have now a better understanding having seen a wide cross-section of people. This happened when I joined the Navy as well. When you are around such a wide variety of persons it is easy to see just how funky some individuals are. It is bad enough when some cannot even take care of simple basic cleaning. Now I don't mean the scrub the baseboards kind of deep spring cleaning, no... I'm talking about something simple like throwing trash away, washing dishes, not being content to live in your own filth... I don't think that is too much to ask for.
Apparently I am once again wrong. I see it again and again though and I believe that smokers are the worst. THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ASHTRAY!!! Just sayin'.
I hear all the time this idea that '"THEY" pay someone to do that (meaning cleaning up after their lazy ass, like with the cigarette butts)'. I have bad news. "THEY", whoever they are, shouldn't have to be paid to clean up your shit... especially if you are an adult. Like seriously, how the FUCK do people grow up into adults and not know how to do ANYTHING for themselves? Is the population really so deeply ingrained into the matrix that simple THOUGHT for self and others is too difficult? If so, my readers, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I am befuddled. Are we so blinded by all the shiny, flashy, bling, television; all the materialism to fill the mental voids of hollow, shallow people, only interested in the opinions of others, but have no mind or personality of their own, vapid and vain...
I could be wrong. I know not everyone is like this, but as I have gotten older, it is more obvious of the paradoxical times we are living in. We live in an age of communication, but interpersonal relationships have NEVER been WORSE. People bitch and complain about how broken they think things are, but do they lift a finger to change? It is always the expectation that someone else clean up their own messes. This is not just a physical problem of trash, garbage, or dirty dishes, but a psychological problem, which in MY OPINION is caused by severe MENTAL CLUTTER. I believe that our society is OVER-STIMULATED by television and the internet... all of which are controlled and monitored by the gov't and their spies... but that's for our protection, right?
Yeah, I hate this one too. Nasty bitches be using the men's room and then fuck it up, don't even spray some air freshener or crack a window and shit... damn...
I digress, I got off subject a little. Nasty bitches. Douche. Lol.

Again off topic. Ah fuck it... I do all I can to try to inform the people I see bumbling through life, unconsciously incompetent of their own undoing, constantly in need of rescue and cleaning up for the messes they endlessly create. I KNOW my tact is often wrong. I should just shut up and not say anything. I'm often a fuck up myself and I can only give advice to others on matters that I personally have experience. I just hate to see others make mistakes that I know I have the ability to help them fix. I blogged about this before, so I'm not going to run on about it...

I hope this has been interesting and you will share my blogs with others. Peace be with you my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...