Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Am I Awake or Still Dreaming?

I awoke from my dream
Unsure if I was awake or still asleep
Everything seems so surreal
I don't know what to believe
What I am told us reality
Seems more like a nightmare
I want to go back to sleep
The world of dreams is real
This material world is fake
I feel contaminated by this refuse
This artificial, illogical bunch of lies
Where to go, What to do
When everything feels wrong inside
Wishing I could fall asleep or run away
But there is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide
Medicated into a stupor
Afraid to live
Wary of the future
No heart left to give
Wake me, shake me, break me
Help me find release
So I can dream in peace
In a better reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...