Monday, June 19, 2017

R.I.P. Adam West

Namaste and welcome to another posting for my blog. I'm gonna keep this short today as this is a few days late being posted due to working all week. This talented actor died at the age of 80 recently and I just wanted to post a few thoughts.
Image result for adam westImage result for adam west
I think most people remember Adam West as the first Batman along with film greats like Burgess Meredith, Caesar Romero, and Julie Newmar. Admittedly that part of his career was a bit before my time, but I remember watching the reruns on late night t.v. During my life, I think I remember his voice acting work most for the animated Fairly Odd Parents and Family Guy. Of course he had many more voice acting roles, but those are the ones I remember best.  
In MY opinion, he's still a better Batman than Ben Affleck, just saying...
Adam West, good sir, may you rest in peace. 
Image result for adam westImage result for adam west family guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...