Thursday, July 9, 2015

London Andrews Is the Sexiest Curvy Woman On the Internet

Namaste and welcome my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers to another posting for the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back. Thank you for joining me today as I talk about one of the sexiest women alive, London Andrews.

In this digital age of Facebook and Instagram, there are a lot of Internet celebrities that are famous just for being online and/or posing nude in front of the camera. I personally find curvy women the sexiest and London Andrews happens to be at the top of my list for the sexiest curvy women that I've seen on the Internet.
Check out these stats from Chickipedia:
Birthday: 03-04-1984
Sign: Pices
Hometown: Syracuse, NY
Ethnicity: white
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Hobbies: Photography, blogging, traveling
Dimensions: 40, 34, 40

London is sexy with personality, strength, and charisma. It is easy to see just at a glance as to why she is at the top of the sexiest women.
Image result for london andrews

Image result for london andrews nude


Thank you again for joining me today for this blog posting. Please take the time to check out my other blogs too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...