Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Once Again, It's Time For BOOBIES!!!

Namaste and welcome to all my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers to another exciting post of the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back. I hope you are having a good day as you sit down to read this. Let's jump right in to the subject at hand: BOOBS.

You may be a leg man or an ass man and as far as I'm concerned that's sweet, good for you. This blog just may not appeal to you as I am indeed a breast man. I can indeed admire a nice pair of legs and you KNOW I've blogged about the infamous "whooty" many times, but for this discourse I'll be focusing on breasts. Thank you my friends and welcome to boobapalooza, lol...

Now that the weather is getting warm there is less focus on the ass as women are transitioning from the yoga/stretch pants/tights look to shorts. Shirts have gone from long sleeve to short, often v-neck cut which allows us men to see a gander at those fabulous orbs with which we are so obsessed. Soon we will be in summer and it will be bikini season.
I love boobs. I love boobs. They're so nice, I just had to say it twice. I'm sure that many of my readers have been caught ogling a nice pair of hooters in their time. This may not just pertain to my male readers, as I am convinced that women love boobs too. At least I think they do most of the time. Admittedly there are times when the boobs are TOO BIG and cause back pain and that's a shame to say the least. Most women's lovely breasts do not fall into that category, however, most are proportional in size to the body frame of that woman.

I'm gonna keep this blog short by closing out with a friendly reminder to all my fellow men out there: if you want to see some boobs try to have some tact and be nice to the woman showing you her lovely breasts.
Image result for best nude boobsImage result for summer nude breastsImage result for sexy thick nude breastsImage result for sexy thick nude breastsImage result for sexy thick nude breasts
Image result for best nude boobsImage result for best nude boobsImage result for best nude real boobs
Image result for best nude real boobsImage result for nude breastsImage result for nude breastsImage result for nude real breastsImage result for nude real breastsImage result for nude real breasts

Well, folks, hope you enjoyed this blog. Enjoy the pics and hope to have you back to read more of my blogs soon. This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...