Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MY Top 10 RPG Video Games of ALL Time

Namaste and welcome all my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers. Thanks for taking time out of your day to join me for what I expect will be a fun and entertaining blog. Now I'm sure that many of my readers are geeks like myself and love video games. The BEST genre among those video games, by my estimation is the RPG category. For those who don't know these are Role Playing Games where you control the protagonist(s) in an epic story of good vs. evil. Why don't we go ahead and get started with the list. But first are 2 honorable mentions: Final Fantasy Tactics and Chrono Trigger.
Image result for fallout new vegas
10. Fallout New Vegas
Image result for baldur's gate 2
9. Baldur's Gate 2
Image result for wind waker
8. Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker
Image result for ff7
7. Final Fantasy VII
Image result for fable 2
6. Fable 2
Image result for earthbound
5. Earthbound
Image result for ocarina of time
4. Legend of Zelda: the Ocarina of Time
Image result for diablo 3
3. Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
Image result for skyrim
2. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Image result for ff 12
1.Final Fantasy XII

I'd love to hear what my readers think about this subject. Everyone has their own opinions and their own favorite games, so let me know which ones I missed. Thanks again for joining me today. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...