Saturday, January 31, 2015

Time For Another Super Bowl

Namaste. I grew up watching the Kansas City Chiefs play football on Sundays. My parents were and are still avid sports fans watching teams like the OU Sooners, Dallas Mavericks, and Texas Rangers. My brother and his wife like the Dallas Cowboys.

Several years ago I moved up to Washington and met my new wife Destiny and we decided to cheer for the local team. We have been fortunate enough to watch some good games on the television. We are more fortunate still that our local team the Seattle Seahawks are not just good, but are the returning Super Bowl champions. Tomorrow they are set out to face a good team in the New England Patriots.
I have to be honest though, even if it weren't my team playing tomorrow, I would STILL cheer against the Patties. Yes they are good, but they also get a lot of negative attention for cheating. The latest example is them deflating balls to have an advantage. Before that they got in trouble for spying and recording the opposite sideline calling plays.
In addition, I think Tom Brady, despite his skill is a cry baby on the field. He whines every time he gets hit by a defender from the opposing team. The league has changed the rules around him... just saying...

I'm sure the game tomorrow will be fun and enjoyable to watch. We get to see the Katy Perry Illuminati halftime performance which will no doubt be filled with occult rituals and ancient symbolism to distract the goy for a couple of hours while the real world leaders laugh at their marvel of sports entertainment.
Anyway, I'm gonna cook up some food and watch the game with my loved ones and cheer as the Seahawks go BEAST MODE and open up a can of whoop ass on the Patriots who are overrated.
Hope you enjoy the game. Please read some of my past blog posts and join as a follower too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...