Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's Another Happy New Year!!!

Namaste and thank you for joining me my friends, family, and fellow knowledge seekers. Did you have a nice night staying up until late, drinking champagne, and kissing as the clock struck midnight?

I personally think that 2015 is going to be an excellent year, but one full of hard work, discipline, and trials and tribulations that will test the very might I am made of. Don't get me wrong, though. Even though it will be difficult, I also think it will be very enjoyable. My wife and I are starting a deli, we're going to take a cruise for a week to Alaska at the end of summer and there will be a smaller family vacation for the kids in between.
For those of my readers that have never been on a cruise ship and enjoyed the wonderful experience, I highly suggest you check it out and try it sometime... I GUARANTEE you will have a blast because there is so much to do, so much to eat, so many new things and experiences to try out... how could you not have fun?
I could talk about cruising for a while, but I want to move on and talk about 2015. Now a lot of people have already come up with a whole bunch of new years resolutions. Some want to get into better shape, some want to lose weight, others want to have a better relationship, etc., etc... Personally, I don't do resolutions because they aren't concrete. You can't just wish your way to happiness or better health. Most people don't have the commitment or fortitude to see these things through because it requires sustained and prolonged effort. This is why I think I will succeed, because I've never wanted anything as badly as I want this deli we are opening to succeed. Last thing I wanted this badly is my wife, and I married her, yes indeed. Every goal that has been set has been conquered. Kinda like Brock Lesnar's t-shirt mantra, 2015 is my "eat, sleep, conquer, repeat" kind of year. Unlike the WWE, in this reality, there is no one to stop me and my wonderful wife from achieving our goals. So like I said, I don't really need any hyped up resolutions that will just fall through in a couple months, my goals and aspirations are concrete and are based upon a complete lifestyle change that will benefit my entire family and our overall means of living, traveling, vacationing, and so much more.
I urge my readers to make these kinds of lifestyle changes rather than just a half cocked resolution that is doomed for failure. I guarantee it will be worth the difficulty and extra effort you must put in. This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse 420.
Peace. Love. Respect. Commitment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...