Monday, January 28, 2013

Taking the Piss

Brr... it's cold out there. This is the displaced southern man, Quiet Mouse. Thanks for joining me today, namaste. May the fates be with you. You've obviously looked at the above title to this blog. You may be wondering something like: "Hehe, hehe, hehe..." in a Butthead tone of voice. It is a silly subject, but I often choose the topics unspoken by others... that's just how I roll.

I'll keep it short, but basically I was pondering why it is that around nearly EVERY SINGLE MEN'S URINAL there is a puddle of piss on the floor... hmm...
I am ever so curious how this happens. Now mind you it is probably those men with a little less benevolence by the creator in the penis department. However, it is to my understanding that every man has a protruding penis, and with said penis, this man or boy is able to grab his penis and actually FUCKING AIM at the damn toilet. It's kinda big... hard to miss. You don't have to fuck the toilet, however you do need to get close  enough to actually make your urine into the bowl/urinal.
Are these depraved selfish people just getting jollies from this act? Is there some sense of vindication here? Nearly everywhere I go this is the case. There are a few exceptions like the urinals at the strip club are kept spotless... cause they want you to tip MORE. Department stores are often this way too. It's usually at gas stations or restaurants or big box stores to step in a puddle of someone else's piss. Suppose that's about right. Forget the bar, though, for it IS hard to aim when intoxicated. Then again we DO live in a heavily pharmaceutical dosed population, so that theory still works for the pissing on the floor problem. I suppose there will never be a clear answer. I often think that perhaps it is a game to see how far you can stand away and still make the target in a steady stream before you are too far away when it ends and you dribble your piss on the floor. I hope I have left you with something interesting to think about the next time you are aiming your junk at the toilet to piss. Thank you for your time. I hope to have entertained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...