Saturday, December 29, 2012

Post Holiday Thoughts

Welcome back once again to the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back. If you haven't joined me in a while, please read back some of my near 200 blogs, feel free to post comments or share the links with others. Thank you. I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet, so let's go jump right in... Call me a Scrooge if you want, but I think the holidays are kinda lame now that I'm an adult rather than a simple minded child.

Moving on, I'm gonna make this pretty quick and say simply:
I'M TIRED OF HEARING A LOT OF PEOPLE BITCH AND COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT THEY DIDN'T GET FOR PRESENTS OVER THE HOLIDAY SEASON RATHER THAN BEING THANKFUL FOR WHAT THEY DID GET!!!
FUCK YOU!
I personally DON'T believe that the true spirit of Christmas or the holidays, in general, is one of greed, selfishness, and gluttony. It SHOULD be about FAMILY, TOGETHERNESS, and LOVE. BUT... since we DO live in a society of materialism, why can't people just be happy that they got SOMETHING, rather than NOTHING. I don't know what alternate universe that these whiny, bitchy BRATS think they are in, but HERE in this one, 1 of anything is ALWAYS better than 0, zip, zilch, nada, or nothing. Christmas is NOT a time to be hateful and angry because you didn't get some selfish stupid piece of material SHIT!!
I don't care what you wanted... shit in one hand and want in the other... see which one fills up first. FUCK YOU if you didn't get what you wanted... neither did I. You're bitching and complaining about what you didn't get, well, I was raised in a family that didn't really participate in holidays, like ANY of them. I got ONE present from my fiancee for Christmas and I am damn happy to get that one thing, because I KNOW it came with love.
All the greedy, selfish toads out there that are complaining cause they didn't get enough presents or money that they have been COVETING OVER missed the point and can EAT A DICK... after all it IS better to give than receive.
This brings me on to my next topic...

I think part of the reason the holidays suck as an adult is because I see so much materialism flaunted, and it has become a contest of who buys the better presents gets the most love and attention. This is both stupid and lame because the problem is really started by parents who lie to their children. THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUS!!! Parents NEED to tell their unappreciative children the TRUTH, heaven forbid, that THEY worked their ASSES OFF to buy all the x-box's, play stations, Wii U, Ipod/phones, toys, gift cards, ETC... NOT SOME FAT ASS, SWEAT SHOP RUNNING CREEP WHO ALLEGEDLY LIVES AT THE NORTH POLE, STALKING CHILDREN LIKE A PEDOPHILE PRIEST FROM THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

So, despite what you may think, I had a good holiday. I cooked dinner with love for my family, spent quality time hanging out and doing family things... the way I think it should be... I'm not telling others what to do or what to think or how to act... all I'm saying is that it IS okay to be a little LESS selfish and materialistic around the holidays and actually be THANKFUL and feel blessed for what you DO get rather than the constant whining about what you DIDN'T get. Tell your kids the truth that YOU bought the presents. Let's END this whole Santa Claus bullshit once and for all. I don't understand why people WANT to lie and live in this false reality of bullshit, greed, and materialism by keeping this Santa Claus MYTH going. REALLY?!?
Well, whatever, this is the one and ONLY Quiet Mouse. Let's make NEXT YEAR one more positive and about what is REALLY important... blow jobs! No just kidding... FAMILY, TOGETHERNESS, AND LOVE IS WHAT'S REALLY IMPORTANT, NOT SANTA, GREED, MATERIALISM, OR SELFISHNESS. Work hard, play hard, and enjoy your family. Life is too short for elaborate lies and deceptions. Tell your family you love them EVERY DAY. There are 364 days a year BESIDES CHRISTMAS... how about we be better ALL of those days and NOT JUST ONE that has been pimped out to sell you shit you don't need to impress people you don't like... and people want to give some IMAGINARY FICTIONAL CHARACTER all the credit?!? Bah humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...