Tuesday, October 23, 2012

VAG-Itarian

Thanks for joining me on this Tuesday evening, my family, friends, and fellow knowledge seekers. Today I wanted to post a funny blog about lesbians. Ladies, if you are reading this, there is no reason to be upset... I LIKE LICKING PUSSY TOO :)

So there are indeed some that girls that are born lesbian, just like there are some men that are born homos, however this blog is in particular about lesbians, or at least MY opinions about them, in a general way, of course, with no prejudice.
Some are born that way, however other women make a conscious decision to abstain from the cock. This is a crying shame for the males of our species when we lose one to the other team, but I can also see the woman's side of the issue since there are a LOT of dudes out there that are tools and don't know how or don't have the equipment to take care of that pussy properly. Even more extreme I recently made acquaintance to a vegetarian lesbian: a true VAGITARIAN. Of course, like EVERY dude I know that has seen this young woman wants to bang her, but alas, apparently she prefers the touch of a woman ( Y )... do lesbians that chose to be with another woman MISS the cock?!? Maybe that's why they use the strap-on cocks?
I suppose it's an open-ended discussion since I didn't really think out an ending to the blog, lol.

I hope that I didn't offend anyone... I LOVE WOMEN... it's just a conflicting sort of emotion how lesbians are so hot, but yet it's so sad because they have given up, anemic of the VITAMIN "D"... sometimes a little bit of Dicken's Cider is needed to reduce the swelling of the nether-regions. In any case, this is the one and only Quiet Mouse. Be good to your lover... EAT HER PUSSY and do it right so she won't go get a woman to do it for her... THAT'S YOUR JOB, BRO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...