Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rant and Rave


Hello this is Quiet Mouse
this is my rant and rave
so sit down, shut up
Don't ask me to behave
I work my ass off
but feel like a slave
I like being a hair monkey
I'm never gonna shave
constantly need money
how can I ever save
when I'm spending all I make
every dime that I have
no thanks from the world
for all that I gave
Happiness is now my search
with the Buddha on my side
I don't have to run any longer
or find a place to hide
Can't go anywhere now,
but at least I have a ride
instead I sit alone
thinking of whats on the inside
introspective simple
meditiation on my mind
deep inside my soul
the answers I will find
but for the moment all I can do
is get my frustrations out in rhyme
all day alone, sitting, wishing, thinking
with an infinite amount of time.
Keep on reading, keep on studying
keep your business out of mine
no need for drama or violence
only love, peace and the devine.

This has been the Quiet Mouse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...