Friday, September 23, 2011

I LOVE boobs!!

Hello and welcome to another edition of the Quiet Mouse Strikes Back!! I am the blog host, QM and I want to be my silly ass self and say emphatically that "I LOVE BOOBS!"
But before you read down any further just remember this: I WRITE AN ADULT BLOG... so comment if you dare... lol


So basically, I know I don't have to say anything... the subject really speaks for itself, but hey, this is my blog and it would be boring if I didn't have an opinion. If you're gonna be a hater... SHUT THE FUCK UP! Go read someone else's blog. This one is mine.
"But Quiet Mouse... you sound like just another male asshole."
Really... No shit? hahahahahahahahahahaha... Well opinions are like assholes and we all have one of those.

So... on with the topic.
You do NOT have to be a man to appreciate a nice pair of boobs. Hell, I believe that most of the efforts women make to accentuate their cleavage is NOT for the sake of men... no no no, silly... women are nearly constantly feeling the need to COMPETE and COMPARE themselves with other women. And I know very few people, men or women, that are happy with who they are as a person.
The redheads don't want to be, the blondes want to be brunette. Brunettes want to be blonde or red-headed.
Same goes for boobs. The women with barely mosquito bites on her chest wants implants and the woman with naturally large breasts has back pain and can't wait to get them cut down to normal size.
And let's talk about bras :)
Let's be honest here for a moment. The bra company has to make the A and B cup bras in much more stylish fabric, colors, and styles. Larger bras are generally plain colors and less exotic. Why is this? Well girls with smaller boobs need a little more advertisement to make them look appealing.
Now I am an equal opportunity boob lover as they come in many different shapes and sizes. However... please do NOT get me started on the Wonder-where the fuck-they went-bra...
On a Freudian level if it is all about sex and aggression, then the ultimate goal of a relationship is to be naked next to a woman or man. I have discussed this before. Just another example of the lie that people are living in... but you know what... fuck that! It annoys me also how some women do their best efforts to show off these lovely soft breasts, and MEN like me get called out like I'm some kind of asshole for not only appreciating, but sometimes get caught staring... It kinda happens like that. I've been in love with boobs and wanted to have my hands on them since I was born, REMEMBER??
Oh yeah, women want to forget that they like to suckle on a boob too ;)
Funny how life goes like that.
This is all for my blog, so... enjoy some more pics, since it will probably only be dudes reading this particular blog, lol...
Hope we can all find happiness with who we ARE, NOT what tv or society tells us is the "normal" (which by the way is ONLY a cycle on the washing machine)...
This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse.
Peace. Love. Respect. Honesty. Harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...