Thursday, April 11, 2019

To Pee or Not to Pee

Image result for pee after you cum
Namaste and hello there. If you're returning, welcome back. If you're new to my posts I encourage you and all my other readers to peruse my other posts as well. Moving on to today's topic. Sounds odd I realize, but hear me out, if you will.
Image result for pee after you cumImage result for pee after you cum
I'm gonna keep this short by getting right to the point. Bros... when you bust a nut, you gotta piss afterwards to get the remaining semen out of your urinary tract, primarily the PROSTATE. Prostate and colon are the 2 most common types of cancers in men. As men, we need to take that piss after sex. Wash off your junk too!!! Get that excess semen out of the cock and balls to avoid adding to negative effects in your prostate. As a medical professional I can honestly say that on a long enough timeline every man will end up with bph or benign prostate hypertrophy, as the prostate is in between the bladder and penis, circumferentially encompassing the urethra, where latent sperm and semen can clog up the tubes. This can later lead to erectile dysfunction and poor bedroom performance if left unchecked.
Image result for pee after you cum
To sum it all up, pee after you cum to avoid prostate cancer and urinary tract infections. This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse.
Peace. Love. Happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...