Thursday, May 26, 2016

The OFFENSIVE Blog


I no longer feel the need to sugar coat things for the sake of all the insecure, hypocritical, folks with fragile egos that can't handle an alternative opinion other than the construct they've formed in their own minds. This little razor's edge that we dance on isn't to a new song, but the same one playing for a long time; to the same drum. 
I'm not easily offended most of the time, but I've been rubbed the wrong way a bit recently and I have officially hit the wall. I've been taking it and taking it and taking it for most of my life and I am DONE.  I'm done with the hypocrisy of others that have been allowed to push me around, bully me, and insult myself and my friends and family members. 
This isn't the end, just the end of this chapter of my book of life. I'm done being the whipping boy who has to bear the emotional burden of everyone else's insecurities, shortcomings, and apathy. 
Am I full of hate, anger, and bitterness? A little. This however, has much more to do with me than anyone else. I am giving myself more value and forethought and removing myself from toxic situations where I am forced to deal with the double standards of others who do NOT hold my best interests at heart. Only I do that. 
I also don't feel the need to respond to the empty chatter of my haters any longer. Not if, but WHEN you find yourself excised like a tumor from my life, you'll KNOW that I'm finding happiness one past mistake and one life lesson at a time. 
There may have been a time in the past where I would have lied and told you it wasn't personal, but... it feels kinda personal. It feels VERY personal. And who would know better about how I feel than I, myself? 
Now here's the offensive part. For all my haters and critics... keep doing what you do. You're good at it. Much like others do with their cognitive dissonance, I'm turning the channel to something better, happier, and certainly more entertaining than dealing with stupid drama from fake ass people who THINK they know what's best for everyone else. 
I don't spend my days telling you how to live your life, so I'd appreciate you staying out of mine. (This isn't for everyone, but for a few people in particular) That being said...
I'm going to focus now on finishing my schooling. I'm gonna focus on my family, my career, my life. 
In fact, I'm gonna do myself a favor. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite, instead I'm just gonna do it. Like a ninja, you won't see me, but the job will get done. And I'm out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...