Thursday, April 21, 2016

R.I.P. the Legendary Prince

Thank you for joining me today for this unexpected, untimely death of a music legend known as Prince.
Image result for famous prince songsImage result for prince symbol
I have to be honest and say that 2016 isn't a good year to be a celebrity so far, as there have been a number of deaths recently that seemed to come out of nowhere. I don't claim to be an expert on celebrity news, by any means, but the news was all over media today, so I picked up on a few details I'm going to share. Apparently, about a week ago, Prince was hospitalized for the "flu", however local radio DJ was reporting the hospitalization was due to a drug overdose. Upon stabilization by medical staff, it has been said, Prince decided to leave the hospital AMA (against medical advice) because the medical facility could not, or perhaps would not give the singer a private recovery room. His condition deteriorated rapidly and was found dead this morning.
Image result for famous prince songs
This untimely death comes as a shock to millions of fans around the world and no doubt will have an impact on the music industry as well. No doubt we will see a tribute concert to his memory. It will be nice to see who will show up to showcase their renditions of Prince's classics like Purple Rain, Raspberry Beret, and Little Red Corvette, among others. Today is indeed a day of tragedy for the late 57 year old and countless followers. It was pretty groovy though listening to the radio play his classic hits all day. I think we will all party, forever, like it's 1999.
Image result for prince
Again, I'm only passing on info that I have read and heard. I thank you for your time today and I hope you have a blessed rest of your day. This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse.




No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...