Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving

Namaste and thank you for taking time out of your relaxing holiday to join me in celebration of another annual Thanksgiving. Today is a holiday for rememberance and celebration in thanks of the many blessings we receive throughout the year.

When many people think of Thanksgiving they think about eating a big fat turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy, and a ton of side dishes, pies, cakes, and other confections. What makes this day great for me is the feeling of family and togetherness that comes from sharing and showing appreciation toward our loved ones and friends. All of these things are wonderful.
Perhaps many of you reading this today had to travel far and wide to be close to your family and loved ones? In that case I wish you the safest travels imaginable. Be careful out there for crazy drivers and long lines at the airport. Also it might be a good idea to take some extra vitamins if you are traveling as this is cold and flu season and I'd hate it if you caught a bug on your journey to and fro from the holiday celebration.
In addition to the wonderful shmorgasboard of delectable foods and sweets, a lot of people look forward to a relaxing afternoon watching the big football games on t.v. I'm not sure who is playing, but I'm sure it's the Dallas Cowboys vs. some jabroni team, lol... I have family that is cheering for the Cowboys, so I won't say anything bad about them, lol...
I want to keep this short and sweet so I will conclude with my wishes of good tidings and many blessings to all out there who celebrate this day. I also want to send a special shout out to those hard workers who still have to labor at their jobs on this day to help feed those in need of a turkey dinner.
Lastly, tomorrow is Black Friday, which is the antithesis of Thanksgiving; a day of thanks and gratitude followed by a debacle of greed, selfishness, and sheeple-like consumerism.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!! This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse 420.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...