Sunday, July 13, 2014

Yoga Pants

Namaste and welcome. Today I really just want to be brief and talk about yoga pants. First of all, I believe that if you are going to wear yoga pants, perhaps you should try to do some actual yoga. Secondly, I believe that these are just tights, otherwise known as leggings. Why and when they started calling tights "yoga pants" I do not know, but it's a misnomer. If you do not do yoga, they are just tights or leggings. Third, I am appalled, particularly when I had to go to my step-daughter's middle school to sign a waiver for a field trip and I'm seeing a lot of KIDS, young girls wearing these yoga pants... yeah, barf... no wonder they are being banned in schools across the nation!

I'm sure I won't be terribly popular for saying this, but we ALL KNOW that yoga pants are VERY tight and VERY form fitting. I think I can speak for a good portion of people when I say that NO ONE but some sick perverts wants to see the camel toe of 13 year old girls... or some older women, either... again, gross, barf...

On top of that, these yoga pants are often seen in places like the mall and big box stores, and often worn by women that shouldn't be wearing them. If you are athletic, toned, or working out on your way to get there... SWEET! Congrats! BUT... if you have a sagging ass or you are underage trying to be a juvenile slut... THESE "PANTS" are just not for you.

I want to wrap this thought up by saying that like everything else there is a time and place for everything. But please, women, do  have some modesty as well since they may be called "pants", but aren't a substitute for actually getting dressed (see "public pajamas" blog). For those women who have the shape and ass to rock it, I can't be mad at you... again, though, it's just not for everyone.

Enjoy the rest of your day, thank you for reading my blog. Please submit feedback and join as a follower to this blog as there are now over 200 postings. This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...