Monday, January 27, 2014

Ritualistic Media

Namaste and thank you for joining me today. I've been online chatting with friends and family when I run into repeated stories of the 2014 Grammy Awards... Now as a reminder to my audience, I was once a loyal follower of television programming. That's exactly what it IS: PROGRAMMING. I did not see this show when it originally aired, nor did I feel like I really missed anything.
Katy Perry 2014 Grammy Awards Dark Horse Video 03 2014 01 26 Katy ...Alleged Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev believed in 'majestic ...
"Why then are you even bringing it up?" You might wonder...
Hmmm... how can I say this?
Fuck it. This is an adult blog and we still have some semblance of freedom of speech left. I'm sure I'm already on someone's watch list somewhere.
There are a couple of things I'm disturbed about here, and NO, it wasn't Katy Perry's Satanic Illuminati performance... Okay, maybe a little...
Being as the world has been connected through mass media such as radio, television, and the internet, it seems of little surprise that more people haven't figured out who the man behind the curtain is for the media. It should come as no surprise to see all these so called celebrities such as Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Madonna, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Katy Perry (who was quoted as having sold her soul to Satan after her music career in Gospel music failed), Three 6 mafia, and many more throwing up gang signs for their slave masters, the owners of all media, land, resource, government, true knowledge, etc.

Labels can be put on these things and deny will naturally follow by those who do not wish to see the truth, but the gloves are off and there is little doubt that those in REAL power are flaunting their rule of man. Obscure cult rituals that were once hidden away are now on main stage for the world to see their might and self proclaimed social and moral statuses. The ONLY reason these demonstrations are being made on t.v. is because the people who own the media are all part of the "elite" club made up of bankers, corporate CEO's, media moguls, politicians, and other eccentric billionaires. This club is small and the majority of us AREN'T IN IT. 
jay z illuminati chain , , grammys becausejun , . That they work with ...Colecao Novidades Equipe Videos Arte Musica EventosMore Beyonce Illuminati symbolism- 2013 Grammys | IlluminatiWatcher
For me that's okay. I'm still disturbed about the fervent demeanor of those sheeple who flock to, enjoy, and celebrate their own enslavement. Am I surprised? Not really. There are so many people deeply entrenched in the Matrix of lies and illusion. The world is a stage, is it not? Aren't we but merely the actors in a play that has been orchestrated by a conductor we cannot see, the face behind the curtain; the REAL wizard of Oz.
As a reader you don't have to believe in what I am saying here now. You don't have to believe that these people are part of a secret cult that is quite literally HELL BENT on enslaving all of mankind in economic bondage. Slavery works so much better for the so called "elite" when their slaves THINK they are free.
What do you think, my readers?
Please read more of my other posts, I have a lot of good information about what's going on right now. Do not consent to let others control your mind. THINK. Until that becomes a crime too. Are you awake? Or are you distracted by the lie that is the media?
This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...