Sunday, August 2, 2020

Satan's COCK

I'm just gonna keep this short and not-so-sweet...
Several months ago during the Democratic debates, I was told, on Facebook, that anyone who supported a social needs driven agenda was a communist that sucked Satan's cock.
See the source image
WHY? Because I support equal rights for ALL and I believe that ALL lives matter? Because I think the standard of America SHOULD be measured by more than just rich folks ability to get wealthier? Because I am sick and tired of our nation spending TRILLIONS on war, violence, and imperialism only to be told there's no money for our children's school education? There's no money for infrastructure like bridges and roads? There's no resources for job security, pensions, or social safety nets? But there's enough to give 1.5 TRILLION in tax breaks to the 1%?
See the source image
WHY? Because I think that character, morals, and ethics are more important than skin pigment? Because I think racism is stupid? Because I think sexism is stupid? Because I think xenophobia is stupid? Because I think that we should LEARN from the past rather than being condemned to repeat those mistakes again and again?
Image result for i do not support rioting
For the record, I do NOT condone or support looting and rioting.
I do NOT support Wall Street bailouts.
I do NOT support giving billions in foreign aid while places in OUR country are beginning to look like a third world nation.
I do NOT support IMPERIALISM or having military bases in over 100 different countries, protecting THEIR borders while leaving OURS DEFENSELESS.
I do NOT condone or support the fact that TO-THIS-DAY there is still human trafficking, slavery, pedophilia, and sex cults that kidnap individuals into forced labor (including financial debt slavery).
I do NOT condone racists and bigots hiding behind their religious books as a justification for immoral behavior and shitty treatment of fellow human beings.
I do NOT condone the atrocities committed daily by those who see humans and animals as some sort of equity
I do NOT  condone our elected officials getting rich off of public service; they need to be reminded to who they work for in "We the people..."
I do NOT support the idea that my rights end where yours begin. That's NOT freedom and equality.
Image result for i do not support imperialismImage result for i do not support imperialism
What I DO support is:
American innovation.
American heart and determination.
People that look beyond the superficial to see the exceptional.
People that care more about quality, sustainability,  and value than they do about cheap cost.
People that value ALL life as precious, NOT JUST HUMAN. NOT JUST RACIALLY BIASED.

Image result for Example of American InnovationsSee the source image

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...