Monday, April 21, 2014

Top 25 Songs For Having Sex To

Namaste and welcome to what I'm sure will be a very popular and exciting blog about my interpretation of what I believe are the top 25 songs to have sex to. I conferred with my wife on this project and we have concluded our decisions. I'm an avid music lover as well as a lover of women and the sexual acts we have together as men and women.


Before I get started on the official list I wanted to list a few honorable mentions that didn't make it to the official list:
"Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke
"I Touch Myself" by the Divynals
"Love In An Elevator" by Aerosmith
"Do You Think I'm Sexy?" by Rod Stewart
"Smack That" by Akon

What do you think so far? Well, it does get better and HOTTER from here. Let's keep going now...

25) Tonight I'm Fucking You" by Enrique Iglesias.

24) "Candy Shop" by 50 Cent

23) "Need You Tonight" by INXS

22) "Ayo Technology" by 50 Cent Featuring Justin Timberlake

21) "Fade Into You" by Mazzy Starr

20) "Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak

19) "Bump N' Grind" by R. Kelly

18) "Love To Love You Baby" by Donna Summer

17) "Doin' It" by L L Cool J

16) "I Want Your Sex" by George Michael

15) "Feel Like Making Love" by Roberta Flack

14) "I Just Wanna Make Love To You" by Etta James

13) "Boombastic" by Shaggy

12) "I Want To Sex You Up" by Colour Me Badd

11) "Wild Thing" by Ton Loc

10) "Lady Marmalade" by Chrisitina Aguilera, Mya, Pink!, and Lil' Kim

9) "I Wanna Fuck You" by Akon

8) "No Diggity" by Blackstreet Featuring Dr. Dre

7) "Ooh La La" by Goldfrapp

6) "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails

5) "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye

4) "I'll Make Love To You" by Boys II Men

3) "Pony" by Genuwine

2) "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... A man who oozes sexy and get's women's panties wet. On tour now...

1) "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake




Well, that's it! Thanks for joining me today. There are links to all these songs on YouTube, so feel free to download any or all and make your own playlist for when you want to get intimate or just down right naughty with your lover.
I'm sure that some of you readers will have your own favorites that I may have overlooked or forgotten. Please feel free to add your own music selection to this blog... definitely open for conversation. Thank you again for all the love and support. This has been the one and only Quiet Mouse.
Peace. Love. Respect. Truth. Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...