Saturday, November 23, 2013

My Apologies

To whom it may concern,

I would like to address my own shortcomings in a brief discourse. I'm sorry for not being just another one of the sheeple who can live their lives in an artificial state of "happy" ignorance. I'm sorry that I see the world for what it IS, rather than what I would idealistically like it to be. I'm sorry for not putting on the "MASK" and artificially smiling for the sake of making others happy. I'm sorry for asking too much from others, KNOWING I will only be let down. I'm sorry for caring when others are apathetic and don't. I'm sorry for trying my best and yet those efforts are NEVER GOOD ENOUGH. I'm sorry for being  broken; if I knew how to fix my problems alone, I would. I'm sorry for giving in too easily to my emotions and allowing myself to become angry over trivial issues. I'm sorry for not acting how others want or think I should. I'm sorry for being a constant source of irritation to those I love. I'm really sorry for saying hurtful things that have made others feel inferior or unimportant. I'm sorry to those I've hurt by just not being there enough. I'm sorry that I should have picked up the phone and called or written a letter. I'm sorry for being self-absorbed at times. I'm sorry for quitting so many jobs when I could have just tried harder. I'm sorry for giving up on myself and others, reluctant to give second (or third, fourth, or fifth, etc.) chances.
I'm sorry that I feel like I have to tiptoe around on eggshells at times because I feel like others do not value the wisdom that I am trying to share. I'm sorry that I'm UNDER-SENSITIVE. I'm also sorry that others are TOO OVER-SENSITIVE. I'm sorry that I daydream often and lose focus easily. I'm sorry that I have to write my feelings down on this stupid blog posting, cause I can't figure out how to say these things aloud without offending or getting angry. I'm sorry for wasting my time trying to teach those that do not wish to learn. I'm sorry for giving unsolicited advice to those who don't want it. I'm sorry if I come off like a know-it-all; I've just made TONS of mistakes and hate to see others make the same ones I have. I'm sorry I just haven't learned my lesson(s),yet, that I came here to learn. I'm sorry that these mere words cannot convey the true message I feel. I'm sorry that I don't have anything else to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

American Conservatism

Once we recognize that Libertarianism is essentially neo-feudalism, and that it is now the dominant conservative philosophy of the Republica...